Hospitality Restart ProgrammeGalway Executive Skillnet
A Skills Connect programme aimed at improving the careers of new and existing employees in the Hospitality Sector.
Hospitality is at the core of our Irish brand internationally – are you equipped to find the perfect job?
Galway Executive Skillnet is delighted to accept applications for our Skills Connect programme developed specifically for hospitality employees this autumn.
The Hospitality Restart programme is an opportunity for participants to re-position themselves and re-engage with suitable employment opportunities. The core of the programme is career assessment and development, professional skills development and direct industry engagement. By taking a blended learning approach this programme will be able to offer flexible training delivery.
What makes this programme stand out?
- Participants learn how to manage their career development, gain strategies and resources to future proof their careers.
- Identify how to pivot their existing experience and create employment opportunities within or outside the Hospitality sector
- Participants have time and resources to review and reflect on their careers, as well as the support of a career coach to make informed career decisions and future career plans.
Register for our Information Day or submit an application below.
The learning programme will run for a total of 15 weeks. It will be a blended programme including online delivery and onsite in a cleanroom facility in Galway City (subject to public health guidelines).
100% attendance is expected. In addition, you will have access to a 1:1 career advisor, as well as a course mentor.
A key part of this programme is a work placement in a local company for a four-week period.
This will happen AFTER your 15-week learning is complete, and as part of the programme, your career advisor will assist you to find your work placement.
Need to know more about the programme?
Check out our Information Sessions – Places are limited so please register early.
If you have any follow-up questions, simply contact us at email@example.com
- Enthusiasm and motivation to participate in the blended learning approach which will include online classes as well as classroom-based learning.
- Commitment to an intensive programme and a willingness to undertake independent study to re-skill / upskill.
- You must not be working.
- You must be eligible to work in Ireland, holding either EU or EEA Citizenship, or the appropriate immigration permit (stamp 4).
- Must have Laptop / Computer with a camera to actively participate within an on-line learning platform, as well as suitable internet capability.
Full Skills Connect eligibility criteria available on the Skillnet Ireland website.
I think Galway Executive Skillnet is doing a commendable effort opening your courses.
And you are the best of all the Skillnets out there!
Wow! Just Wow! I signed up for the Presenting with Impact course via Galway Executive Skillnet that took place this morning. And I've just opened my inbox to find a 41-page workbook to download. And we have homework! I just can't get over the calibre of the curriculum offered...
You're running such a valuable resource!
I would (and have) highly recommend the Managing Conflict course to my colleagues.