CareerMAP 4.0Galway Executive Skillnet
A Skills Connect programme with a 96% success rate in getting people into a new career.
Is this your Career Comeback?
- Career Assessment and Reflective Practices
- Review, Recharge and Refocus
- Goal Setting and Personal Development Planning
- Understanding the Language of Job Search (Skills, Knowledge, Experience)
- Creating a Winning CV and Cover Letter
- Interview and Advanced Interview Skills
- Time Matters (Time Management)
- Building Resilience in Challenging Times
- Effective and Persuasive Communication Skills
- Increasing Sales through Digital Marketing
- Effective Leadership and Collaborative Teams
- Mock Interviews and Interview Feedback
- Industry Engagement and Employer Networking events
- Work Placement
The programme will run for a total of 15 days plus an additional 10 days of self-directed study, 100% attendance is expected. It will include a blended learning approach including classroom-based and online learning.
In addition, you will have access to a 1:1 career advisor, as well as a course mentor.
A key part of this programme is a work placement for a four-week period.
This will happen AFTER your learning is complete, and as part of the programme, your career advisor will assist you to find your work placement.
- Enthusiasm and motivation to participate in the blended learning approach which will include online classes as well as classroom-based learning.
- Commitment to an intensive programme and a willingness to undertake independent study to re-skill / upskill.
- You must not be working.
- You must be eligible to work in Ireland, holding either EU or EEA Citizenship, or the appropriate immigration permit (stamp 4).
- Must have Laptop / Computer with a camera to actively participate within an on-line learning platform, as well as suitable internet capability.
Full Skills Connect eligibility criteria available on the Skillnet Ireland website.
Contact Our Team
Contact our team to get the latest information on 091-546700 or email@example.com
If you wish to apply, please email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today.
I think Galway Executive Skillnet is doing a commendable effort opening your courses.
And you are the best of all the Skillnets out there!
Wow! Just Wow! I signed up for the Presenting with Impact course via Galway Executive Skillnet that took place this morning. And I've just opened my inbox to find a 41-page workbook to download. And we have homework! I just can't get over the calibre of the curriculum offered...
You're running such a valuable resource!
I would (and have) highly recommend the Managing Conflict course to my colleagues.