CareerMAP 4.0Galway Executive Skillnet
A Skills Connect programme with a 96% success rate in getting people into a new career.
Is this your Career Comeback?
- Career Assessment and Reflective Practices
- Review, Recharge and Refocus
- Goal Setting and Personal Development Planning
- Understanding the Language of Job Search (Skills, Knowledge, Experience)
- Creating a Winning CV and Cover Letter
- Interview and Advanced Interview Skills
- Time Matters (Time Management)
- Building Resilience in Challenging Times
- Effective and Persuasive Communication Skills
- Increasing Sales through Digital Marketing
- Effective Leadership and Collaborative Teams
- Mock Interviews and Interview Feedback
- Industry Engagement and Employer Networking events
- Work Placement
The programme will run for a total of 15 days plus an additional 10 days of self-directed study, 100% attendance is expected. It will include a blended learning approach including classroom-based and online learning.
In addition, you will have access to a 1:1 career advisor, as well as a course mentor.
A key part of this programme is a work placement for a four-week period.
This will happen AFTER your learning is complete, and as part of the programme, your career advisor will assist you to find your work placement.
- Enthusiasm and motivation to participate in the blended learning approach which will include online classes as well as classroom-based learning.
- Commitment to an intensive programme and a willingness to undertake independent study to re-skill / upskill.
- You must not be working.
- You must be eligible to work in Ireland, holding either EU or EEA Citizenship, or the appropriate immigration permit (stamp 4).
- Must have Laptop / Computer with a camera to actively participate within an on-line learning platform, as well as suitable internet capability.
Full Skills Connect eligibility criteria available on the Skillnet Ireland website.
I think Galway Executive Skillnet is doing a commendable effort opening your courses.
And you are the best of all the Skillnets out there!
Wow! Just Wow! I signed up for the Presenting with Impact course via Galway Executive Skillnet that took place this morning. And I've just opened my inbox to find a 41-page workbook to download. And we have homework! I just can't get over the calibre of the curriculum offered...
You're running such a valuable resource!
I would (and have) highly recommend the Managing Conflict course to my colleagues.