The course is designed to enable participants develop the necessary knowledge, skills and confidence to undertake training activities. It encompasses the development of competencies that enables the participants identify and assess training needs, and to develop, plan, organise, deliver and evaluate relevant training activities.
The course is aimed at Supervisors / Managers / Team Leaders who are required to train personnel in practical skills, induction training or other training activities.
- At the end of the programme candidates will:
- Understand the role training plays within an organisation
- Have acquired the qualities for effective instruction
- Have developed the basic skills and techniques of instruction
- Be able to plan, prepare and deliver practical on-the-job training
- Have enhanced their communication skills and self-confidence in the delivery of a training course or practical demonstration
- Give constructive feedback to learners
- Understand key assessment tools and techniques
- Have demonstrated the skills acquired on the course through the delivery of a practical training session
- Identified areas for self-improvement and self-development – The Lessons Learned.