A bespoke development program to enable Supervisors to build Collaborative Relationships with their peer Supervisors and to support their Individual Team Members to maximum levels of Engagement, Personal Accountability and Personal Empowerment.
The aim of this programme is to offer participants a foundation set of skills and techniques to become High Performance Supervisors to enable:
- A measurable improvement in participant competencies
- Greater application of coaching skills to empower team members to achieve higher levels of engagement
- Theory and skills of having courageous conversations to address sub-standard performance
- Theroy an opportunity to develop advanced conflict resolution skills
- Skill of staying focused on the critical variables to enable delivery of KPI’s in the workplace
Mary T set up Azurite Consulting in 2006. She possesses a unique blend of expertise – her creative talent, experience and qualifications combined with an infectious, positive energy and enthusiasm ensures she brings success to all her group facilitation and coaching interventions. She has a wealth of over 20 years progressive experience across many levels in the corporate world and has a strong knowledge of business practices.