To allow candidates to build on their existing skills and introduce the learner to more complex functions in Excel.
- Revision of Quick Access Toolbar
- Revision of use of absolute and fixed cells references
- Be able to insert and delete rows and colums
- Be able to centre across columns
- Be able to use the protection facility on a sheet and workbook
- Insert, rename, move, copy sheets within and between spreadsheets
- Set up a list, do a simple and more complex sorting
- Applying and using filters
- Copy and paste filtered records
- Use basic If function
- Introduction to Conditional Formatting
- Set the Print Area and use all options from the Print menu
- Introduction to VLookup function
- Time Permitting: Introduction to Countif/Sumif
Who Should Attend This Course
Participants who have completed the Beginners training course or have gained sufficient experience to be familiar with the the topics that are covered in the Beginners training.
Anne Walsh is an experienced freelance trainer based in the west of Ireland. Her websites are The Excel Expert and The Excel Lady. She has thousands of hours of training experience and is the author of Your Excel Survival Kit: your guide to surviving and thriving in an Excel world, which is available from Amazon.