This workshop focuses on providing understanding, skills and tactics to achieve and maintain excellent customer service standards. The methodology of making this a two-part Workshop ensures complete understanding and implementation of learning and skills.
At the conclusion of this two part workshop participants will be able to:
- Define quality service.
- Understand what is expected and how to deliver a higher level and consistency of service.
- Become active brand ambassadors and advocates.
- Participate in a team-enhanced culture with improved attitude and performance.
- Understand how an individual’s behaviour impacts the behaviour of others.
- Communicate more effectively and assertively.
- Improve teamwork.
- Improve Customer Experiences.
Who is the course for
- Participants need, at a minimum, to have a basic level of English (both verbal and written skills).
- Requires working in or desire to work in a Customer Service capacity – Hospitality, Retail, Hairdressing or Service sector.
- Business owners who want to improve their Customer’s Experiences and their business’s bottom line.
- Internal & External Customers – Understanding the similarities & differences.
- Expected Standards & Key Components of Customer Service (Empathy, Expertise, Professionalism, Communication, Appreciation).
- First and last impressions.
- Back to Basics. Improve spatial awareness & confidence.
- Importance of customer retention.
- Improve Skills to deal with daily challenges & upgrading of service standards.
- Effective Communication Skills and Creating a Strong Team.
- Creating Excellent Customer Experiences – Being Customer-Focused.
- Steps For Achieving Superior Quality of Service
Lisa Chalfa is Founder and Principal of Galway based Griffin Solutions International – Training & Development and has over 25 years of diverse international business experience working with hospitality, retail and service sectors. Lisa’s professional qualifications include a BBS (Hons.) – Honours degree in Business management and marketing. With an entrepreneurial spirit and a positive personality that opens doors and minds, Lisa thrives on helping individuals and businesses achieve higher levels of performance and growth through training and business consulting. Achieving a Win Win Win situation for companies, employees and their clients is Lisa’s ultimate goal and success to-date.