Fri 20 May
10 weeks, 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM
- €295.00 incl.
Everybody who arrives in a management role for the first time, asks themselves what do I do now? The hard work and technical skills that got them the management responsibility are not the skillsets necessary to be successful as a manager. The new manager needs to quickly identify what she needs to focus on and how to make the necessary personal changes in a seamless manner.
Induction + 12 Online Sessions
As a result of this programme participants will have:
- Improved self-awareness to help them determine how best to manage their team
- Committed to proven management practices demonstrating their ability to assume greater responsibility
- Learned how to ensure that the team deliver on Objectives
- Determined the attitudes, behaviours and disciplines required of great team players
- Committed to personal behaviours to improve the team’s cohesion performance and collective spirit
- Developed new work practices to improve overall effectiveness with respect to management of self and of the team
During this online programme participants will explore the areas of:
- Managing themselves and their responses to individuals and contentious or challenging situations
- Team leadership: How to fulfil the role
- Communication: Ensuring it’s effective and constructive
- Organisational and time management skills: Developing good practices, delegating effectively
This programme is accredited by QQI Ireland (formerly FETAC). On completion participants will be awarded Component Certificate Level 5 “Team Leadership." This certificate is optional and comes with an additional cost of €150.
This programme is delivered by LEAP Leadership
Established in 2000, LEAP Leadership are based in Galway and serve clients nationwide. They design and deliver leadership development programmes for business owners and team leaders, and management development programmes for new managers.