For users who have either completed the Beginners’ course or who have gained sufficient experience to be familiar with the Beginners’ topics.
- Revision of Quick Access Toolbar/use of recent files/saving as PDF
- Be comfortable with the options on the Beginners’ course – revision of this if required
- Revision of use of absolute and fixed cells references
- Be able to insert and delete rows and columns
- Be able to centre across columns.
- Be able to create a chart in a number of different formats
- Be able to use the protection facility on a sheet and workbook.
- Insert, rename, move, copy sheets within and between spreadsheets.
- Be able to link sheets, so that changes in one are automatically updated in another
- Can set up a list, do a simple and more complex sorting (including multiple levels, by colour and by icon)
- Can apply and use filters.
- Copy and paste filtered records
- Use basic If function.
- Introduction to Conditional Formatting
- Can set the Print Area and use all the options from the Print menu.
- Introduction to VLookup function
- Introduction to Pivot tables
- Time permitting: Introduction to Countif/Sumif/countifs/sumifs