This modular programme is ideal for beginners or for "non-marketing" managers who are looking for a clear understanding of the basics of marketing - how to use this in their business and how to generate positive data driven results.
2.5 days classroom or 5 x 2 hour sessions online
To give participants a clear understanding of the basics of marketing-how to use this in their business and how to generate positive data driven results.
- Marketing and your customer – an introduction to marketing, customer segmentation
- Understanding and leveraging the marketing ecosystem-what channel (online and offline) is right for your target customer?
- The importance of brand and market positioning
- Developing marketing messages that resonate and provide cut through – aligning your target market, USP and channel
- Measuring and monitoring marketing and preparing a basic marketing plan and budget
- 1 x 1 hour mentoring session to advise on a bespoke marketing approach for the business objective
This course will be delivered by Helen O' Leary, a recognised expert in Sales & Marketing with a proven track record in business growth, new account acquisition, segment realignment, and channel development. She has extensive experience in management and strategic development and in assisting businesses to greater commercial success