To provide attendees with the skills required to very effectively analyse data and create visualisations using Microsoft Power BI Desktop.
Classroom: 1 day
Online: 2 day
- Creating a visualisation and setting upSlicersto filter Data
- The desktop interface
- Getting data from various sources
- Interaction between Visualisations
- Transforming and correcting data
- Creating custom columns
- Creating visualisation by asking questions
- Linking tables
- Getting data from the web
- Using the append data query
- Report view
A working knowledge of Microsoft Excel is assumed, gained from the workplace or by prior attendance on an IT course.
The course will be delivered by Claire Commins - Study Focus