Tue 29 Sep
6 weeks, 09:30 AM - 11:00 AM
- €95.00 incl. 0% - tax exempt
A brand new offering, Marketing Mastermind is a peer support programme facilitated by local guru and marketeer Pádraic Ó Máille. This is a 6-part highly interactive session is targeted at small business owners or managers who need to get back to the basics of marketing to help survive these turbulent times.
- Marketing Mindset
- What is it?
- Who are some local marketing successes, how did they become great, and what are their traits?
- How to view marketing as an investment rather than an expense
- Why becoming a hero to your customers is the number one marketing mindset
- Making Time for Marketing
- The Don Colleran Matrix of time activating time for marketing activities
- And then, let’s hold people accountable for this
- Marketing and success in sales are a direct result of focused time spent on marketing
- A 4 Day Marketing Week
- Market Research
- Who are your prospective customer segments?
- What is the value of each and what’s your current market share?
- Why do existing customers buy from you and how would you find out
- Who is your ideal customer type and 50 questions to help you find out?
- What marketing strategy will you apply to each segment?
- What’s your elevator pitch?
- What’s your unique selling proposition?
- How to write copy that sells
- What are the twelve components of a website that is commercial and sells?
- How big is your customer list and why size and use matters
- Why old fashioned ‘snail mail’ is still massively effective and how to use it
- Why selling is still the quickest way to get business and six things ‘Sales Pro’s’ do
- How to use your network to accelerate your sales
- How to create a cycle of service so you never lose a hard earned client
- Marketing Plan
- Your 25 year Goal
- Your Quarterly Goals
- Your Weekly Goals
- Your Communication Rhythm to Ensure You Stay Accountable
- How to Present Your Plan Like a Pro