Wed 3 Jun
4 weeks, 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
- Session 1 Goal Setting for Leaders
- Have you ever considered using Goal Setting strategies to get your goals? As we emerge from the Covid period, discover six proven strategies to help you get your team and your business back to where you want it to be.
- Session 2 How to get things done in less time
- In this module we will put YOUR time under the microscope and show you how to manage it even more effectively so you get as much or even more done but in LESS time
- Session 3 Why Selling doesn't increase sales
- People do not wish to be sold to and in fact, it often turns them off. In this one hour, we will learn the one thing that people DO WANT from us and how, by doing it, they are more likely to come back again and again.
- Session 4 Leader V Managers - The difference and why it matters
- What IS the difference and why should we care? This module will make the case for both but also examine why Leadership skills are so important to our businesses (and especially during challenging times)
Your Trainer: Gerry Duffy
Gerry Duffy is a professional speaker in the corporate sector and works with Senior Leadership Teams in companies like Norvartis Pharmaceuticals, Boston Scientific, IFAC, SAP, Clancy Construction, Silver Hill Foods and Aer Lingus. His core expertise is in Leadership, Goal Setting and Public Speaking. For fun he loves extreme sport and has completed 32 Marathons in 32 consecutive days. He has also written 3 books including THE GOAL GETTER - 35 Different Ways to Reach Your Goals.