Wed 3 Jun
2 weeks, 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Identify who you customers are now – segmenting your customer base
- Where best to focus your attention to get results
- Understand your customer’s needs and respond to them
- Create a new value proposition based on your customer’s pains
- Reimagine your marketing strategy
- Sell proactively – being high touch while hands off
- Workshop - Who is my customer now?
This session explores the different types of customer and examines how their needs have changed in light of the global pandemic. By identifying your new core and target customers and understanding their needs, you can be best prepared to attract and retain your best prospects in our rapidly changing consumer landscape.
- Workshop - How do I reach my customers? - Creating a sales and marketing plan to support your business.
Timing has never before been so crucial. Gauging the temperature of the market, being able to meet your customer’s needs with the right message at the right time is critical to (re)gain customer confidence and drive revenues. Our traditional sales interactions will need to adjust to meet the restrictions. Never before has reputation and relationships been so important. This session will help you to craft a new sales and marketing approach for your business.
This series of workshops will be supported with templates which you will complete to help you to map out your customer value proposition and sales and marketing strategy.
Your trainer: Helen O’Leary
Helen O’Leary is a sales and marketing professional with over 20 years of experience in the tourism sector, working in leadership roles with global luxury brands including Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts and The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company. Helen works as a business consultant supporting a wide range of tourism businesses including visitor attractions, tour operators, hospitality businesses and accommodation providers to greater commercial success.