Life, work, and studies will throw challenges at you. How we handle these challenges can make the difference between success or not. As Edmond Hillary said, “It is not the mountain we conquer but ourselves.” The aim of this short course is to explore different strategies that you can use to develop your resilience and thrive.
Classroom: 1 day
Online: 1 day or 2 half days
By the end of this course, you will:
- Have a greater awareness of your current approach to working through challenging times
- Embrace strategies that will help you reframe your mindsets
- Have a practical action plan to develop new behaviours responding to the current changes
- Introduction, objectives, and expectations.
- The new work environment, challenges, and needs will be initially discussed in a constructive way. You will create a draft personal goal statement. This will support you to create a positive focus and inner drive.
- Personal Leadership and Resilience:
- Definition of what they are and their importance to life and work
- Understanding our reactions and responses when faced with uncertainty and crisis
- Explore a range of strategies to reframe mindsets and build your resilience.
- Exercises and activities to put strategies into action.
- Key emotional intelligence competencies and their importance in building resilience.
- Self-reflection – where am I now, what can I build on?
- Action Plan. Create your action plan to build and strengthen your resilience and be the best you can be every day.
This course is delivered by Dymphna Ormond - Ormond Coaching
Dymphna has been working with senior leaders, managers, supervisors, team leaders, teams and individual contributors across industry sectors since 2003. Her purpose is to support leaders, teams and individual contributors be the best they can be, to challenge themselves and move towards their potential, to make each day a little better for themselves and for others.
Dymphna is a qualified executive coach, an action learning set facilitator, licenced to deliver a range of psychometric profiles and assessments including Everything DiSC, Motivational Maps and Belbin Team Roles, has a Ph.D and Diploma in Sales and Marketing.