In today’s new normal, workplace wellness is neither a luxury nor a fad. Employee wellbeing is more important now than it has ever been, and needs to be adopted by large organisations, SMEs and micro enterprises. Remote working is going to add another element to be considered for any Workplace Wellness strategy.
This workshop looks at how to implement real wellness that works into your organisation, with minimal investment and leveraging employee expertise. It runs across 2 days, 3 hours per day. It is suitable for leaders in an organisation, HR employees and those tasked with workplace & employee wellbeing, such as the Covid-19 lead worker representative.
WORKSHOP 1 - Workplace Wellness in context & Developing a Strategy
- Overview of what real workplace wellness is.
- Provision of a Workplace Wellness strategy template, which will be filled out across the 2 workshops.
- Case studies – will be shared and read by the attendees before workshops (to be discussed in breakouts).
WORKSHOP 2 - Understanding your employees & implementing Workplace Wellness on a shoestring
- It starts with the needs – how to survey staff effectively.
- It’s not about the money – developing your wellness strategy (break out sessions)
- Examples from industry, including remote working developments
- What is available for free
This programme will be delivered by Carrie Budds, Quokka Wellness