With most of the world working remotely and conversations with clients and colleagues taking place in a virtual environment, being able to communicate with clarity has become more challenging. Leaders need to find ways to increase how they influence colleagues and captivate clients. Storytelling can help you do this. Whether it’s looking to win new business, close a sale or get employees to buy into new ideas, stories are uniquely placed to help leaders meet these challenges.
This programme will be delivered in 2 x 2-hour sessions
Who is this course for?
C-Suite executives, Business owners, Sales Directors, Sales Professionals, Team leaders, Department heads, HR Directors.
- What a story is
- What a story is not
- The science behind why stories work
- How stories impact the brain more effectively than statistics and data
- The story finding process
- Sources for stories
- How to craft, edit and tell stories
- What an organisational storytelling strategy looks like
- How to use storytelling to bridge gaps in your business
- When to use stories
At the end of this masterclass, participants will be able to:
- Capture stories from multiple sources
- How to tell stories that captivate and engage audiences
- How to use stories to get buy into your product service or idea
- How to select the right story
- How to place stories
- How to implement a storytelling strategy
- How to find, craft and edit business stories
Delivered by Eric Fitzpatrick - ARK Speaking and Training
Eric is a Sales Presentations Trainer, Executive Speaking Coach and Conference Speaker. He is the creator of the "T.R.U.E Presentations", a tool for helping individuals and organisations to create and deliver Sales Presentations that are memorable, engaging and persuasive which result in increased sales, enhanced reputations and competitive advantages. He has spoken, coached and trained in the USA, the UK and throughout Ireland and for the last few years has been recognised as one of the leading speakers in Britain and Ireland. He is a member of the Sales Institute of Ireland, the Professional Speakers Association and the Irish Institute of Training and Development.