The underlying principle of this Supervisory Excellence programme is that High Performance Supervisors create High Performance Teams and the aim of this programme is to offer participants all the skills and techniques needed to become High Performance Supervisors.
Classroom: 2 days
Online: 4 half days
- To provide Supervisors with a Toolbox to manage and lead any and all team members
- To fill the Supervisors Toolbox with critical people management skills such as High Impact Communication Skills, Managing Performance, Resolving Conflict and Coaching Skills
- To create an environment where every member collaborates and volunteers their best contribution in the achievement of all critical business objectives
- Characteristics of High-Performance Supervisors
- Characteristics of High-Performance Teams
- Professional Coaching Skills for Supervisors
- Managing Performance through the power of Courageous Conversations
- Transforming Team Conflict into Team Collaboration
- Time Management is not the Issue... It's Lack of Focus on Priorities!
This programme is delivered by MLAcademy
The Mindful Leader Academy was established in 2013 to provide bespoke leadership development programs to global clients. To-date the Academy has provided advanced leadership development training to more than 750 leaders globally in locations such as Singapore, India, China, and multiple locations in the US, mainland Europe and Ireland.