For many people, giving a presentation can be challenging. That challenge increases when the presentation is delivered in a virtual environment. The addition of technology and not being in the room with your audience can hinder engagement and stop them buying into your message. This webinar is designed to help you to increase the impact of your presentations when delivering presentations in a virtual setting.
Who is this course for?
Business owners, Sales Professionals, Team leaders, Department heads, HR personnel.
- The challenges attached to giving virtual presentations
- The four essential criteria for effective virtual presentations
- Why practice is more important for virtual presentations
- How to practice your virtual presentation
- How to structure virtual presentations
- How to keep your audience engaged during a virtual presentation
- The importance of body language when presenting virtually
- Know why you're presenting – Clarity of purpose
- The do’s and don’ts of slides for virtual presentations
- The T.R.U.E. Presentation Template
- How to open with impact
- How to close effectively
Delivered by Eric Fitzpatrick, ARK Speaking & Training