This 90-minute webinar will give you a short introduction to a selection of applications available on Microsoft 365.
Microsoft 365 Applications covered in this webinar will include:
OneDrive is an Internet-based storage platform with a significant amount of space offered for free by Microsoft to anyone with a Microsoft account. Think of it as a hard drive in the cloud, which you can share, with a few extra benefits.
- Microsoft Access OneDrive files
- Modify views and sorting
- Open and save files
- Create and rearrange folders
- Share files
- Work with version history
- Delete and sync files
With Microsoft Forms, you can create surveys, quizzes, and polls, invite others to respond to it using almost any web browser or mobile device, see real-time results as they're submitted, use built-in analytics to evaluate responses, and export results to Excel for additional analysis or grading.
- Create a basic form using Microsoft Forms
- Create a basic quiz or survey
- Explain the different ways to share a form
- Customize a Microsoft Form using the “Themes” feature
- Explain how to gather, view, and share information collected
Microsoft Sway is an application where you can upload all your raw content, and the tool does all the formatting, font, theme settings for you. All you need to do is add text, images, videos, and other items in the inbuilt designs and, your presentation is ready to be shared.
- Navigate the Sway interface
- Create presentations in Sway
- Add pictures and videos to A Sway presentation
- Format the look of a Sway presentation
- Stack and group Cards in a presentation
- Share a Sway presentation with others
Microsoft Planner is a to-do app that comes with Office 365. It’s used for personal and teamwork planning, with a simple card-based interface.
Microsoft OneNote is a program for free-form information gathering and multi-user collaboration. It gathers users' notes, drawings, screen clippings, and audio commentaries. Notes can be shared with other OneNote users over the Internet or a network.