This programme will cover:
· Understanding Decision Making, Problem Solving and the Drive to Action
· Moving away from focused, linear perception and targeted questions
· Achieving open plurality in thinking
· Analysing Problems
· Generating Alternative actions
· Removing Obstacles & Blockages to achieve confident, clear decisions
· Making decisions with feelings - knowing how to separate ‘Passion’ from ‘Emotion’ when dealing with difficult situations.
· Using the ‘Clock Model’ to see all aspects of a problem situation
· Asking the right questions to achieve the best answers
· Learning how to deal with Adversity: overcoming Negative Thinking
· Removing obstacles and blockages that hinder clear decision making
· Participants learn to use the D.N.A. print model to change negative thinking into positive, innovative action.
Delivered by Valerie Pierce, Clear Thinking in Action